VNC Server for Windows 10 is software that functions to control other computers through a network connection. VNC is very useful to help the work of an administrator to control computers in one network. This software can be used on all operating systems, one of which is Windows.
VNC or Virtual Network Computing is Open Source with GPL (General Public License) license. Because of its nature, you can freely use it. However, with a note that it still follows the standards of the GPL license. This application uses port 5900 or 5901 on TCP. Also, port 5800 or 5801 on HTTP.
- Google Input Tools for Windows 10
- Arduino Software for Windows 10
- Camtasia Studio for Windows 10 Lightweight And Complete Desktop PC Recording Application
- adobe XD
- GIMP for windows 10
- play ubisoft game in windows 10
- Genymotion for windows 10
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 for windows 10
- Visual Studio Code
- Betternet for windows 10
How to Install VNC Server on Windows 10
VNC Server for Windows 10 or commonly known as a remote control. To be able to use it, you must first install the application. Here are the steps:
- Download VNC on this website.
- Perform the installation process by clicking the install file.
- Select Directory Install then Next.
- Next select VNC Server.
- Fill in the password on your computer.
- The VNC application is ready to use.
How to Use VNC Server on Windows
After the installation process, you can immediately use VNC Server. How to use it:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Type in the search for “VNC Server On the Web”. Then you will be directed to the site’s page.
- Select Get Key to get the key.
- Next do the registration by entering personal data, such as name and location. Then click Get Key.
- After the key is obtained, click Apply Key. The key here is a long code.
- Then click Run Application.
- Open the VNC Server application. Because you have got the key, it will automatically be filled.
- After the key has been filled, click Next. On this page, there will be features on the VNC Server. Click Next to continue.
- On this advanced page, you are asked to confirm by clicking Apply. This is a sign that the installation is complete. Then click Finish.
- Next, you will be taken to the initial display of the VNC Server application. Click More for the next step.
- Then several options will appear, select Options.
- Set Authentication with VNC Password and click On on Encryption. Then click Apply.
- Enter the password as you wish, then select OK.
- Type the IP address of the computer that you want to remote, then click Connect.
- Enter the password of the computer to remote.
- Your computer can now be remote.
VNC Server for Windows 10 can be used for several needs, for example, to control computers on a network. Hopefully, information on how to use and install the VNC Server application on Windows can be useful.