Most Windows 10 users will already feel that tiworker.exe Windows modules installer worker is one of the features on a computer that has a large percentage of your high CPU usage. But you don’t need to be confused with the problem because there are several things you can do to fix it.
As is known that the Windows 10 Module Installer Worker or often known as Tiworker.Exe is one of the Windows 10 update services that serves to find new updates that directly install it on your computer.
Therefore when the system on the computer checks for Windows 10 updates or installs an update, the system will run automatically. For those of you who still don’t know how to fix Tiworker.Exe Windows 10 Modules Installer Worker. Here’s the explanation
Disable Windows Update Service windows 10 to reduce tiworker modules installer worker
One solution that can be done to fix the Windows Installer Worker Module problem is by stopping the update service on Windows 10. By stopping the service, Windows will not be able to update or reinstall automatically.
disable windows update steps:
- Press the Windows button and R to bring up and run the Run box.
- After the Run box appears type services.msc and click OK
- Next you need to double-click on the Windows update menu.
- Set the startup to Disable, click Ok
- Finally click Apply and OK to end the process. Then check the CPU usage on the computer.
Change Internet settings
In addition to the above methods, there are other ways you can do to solve problems related to the Windows Module Installer Worker by changing the internet settings on a computer that uses an Ethernet network.
- Press the Windows and R logos on the keyboard to run the Run box.
- Then type regedit and click OK, if the display appears from UAC or User Account Control then select “Yes”
- Then the menu display will appear HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE> MICROSOFT> WINDOWS NT> CurrentVersion> NetworkList> DefaultMedia Cost
- Right-click on DefaultMedia Cost, select Permissions
- After that click the new user and check
- Finally, click on Ethernet to set the data value to 2 and select OK
That’s a number of ways you can do to fix problems related to the Tiworker.Exe Windows Modules Installer Worker on the computer.