IncrediMail should work smoothly without any problems if you are using the latest version of the program is, however, a crash can occur due to the spread of reasons (computer memory, incompatibility with other programs, corrupted files, etc.)and you will got to take a couple of steps to diagnose the cause and proper the difficulty.
Some known issues cause IncrediMail crashes, which are listed below, and simply solved. If your issue isn’t listed,
Simply follow the solution steps Fix Incredimail Problems
1. Crash when sending/receiving employing a Hotmail/Windows Live account
Please reconfigure your Email Account. For instructions in below.
To correct a send/receive issue together with your IncrediMail, you ought to first attempt to reconfigure your Email Account. Please use the subsequent instructions to try to to so, then attempt to send and receive.
How to reconfigure your Email Account on IncrediMail, please follow these steps:
- within the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘Tools’ menu (marked in red) and choose ‘Email Accounts…’ (marked in blue).
- In the ‘Mail Accounts’ dialog that opens, click ‘Add’ (marked in red) to feature a replacement email account.
- At now , the ‘Account Wizard’ dialog opens. you’ll configure your email account settings either automatically or manually.
2. Accidents occur when Send / Receive publicly (not Hotmail / Windows Live accounts)
Update IncrediMail using the complete Setup File. If this does not help, please try the overall steps listed below.
3. Destroyed when you receive a message or Notification from Facebook
the difficulty has been investigated, and is caused by a background sound attached to Facebook Notification emails. Please understand this problem which is not related to IncrediMail, and occurs with other Email Clients (such as Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail).
4. Random Crash
Try disconnecting the Facebook folder in IncrediMail. Simply right click the Facebook folder and choose Disconnect.
5. Crash during Data and Settings Transfer
6. Crash playing Videos or Attachments
This Error is typically caused by another application that conflicts with IncrediMail. Try uninstalling the program described within the Error Message
(such as DivX, or a Codec Pack), and check to ascertain if the Error continues.
For all other issues, please do the following:
1. Update IncrediMail using the complete Setup File.
2. Please try disabling 3D Magic for Sending and Receiving:
- During a New (or fully opened) Message, click the ‘3D Magic’ icon.
- Now choose No 3D Effects and click on ‘OK’ to shut the ‘3D Magic’ dialog.
Please Note: If you are doing not have 3D Magic installed or enabled, please click ‘No’ to continue.
3. Please delete your Runtime folder. For instructions in here.
The Runtime Folder stores temporary files that are wont to load your Style Box faster
If you are loading slowly IncrediMail, delete this folder will help IncrediMail run faster (it will be recreated from time to time):
- To delete your ‘Runtime’ folder, please follow in the below.
- Click “Run” in the File Download dialog, then click “Run” after that you will be asked to run the software and then follow the dialog method in SupportUtil.
4. Reset Internet Explorer. To do so, please choose your Internet Explorer
5. Or restart the computer using MSCON.
6. The last way is to restart the computer in Safe Mode.
If none of those helped, please contact IncrediMail Support for further assistance