You can include IncrediMail data in your backup by navigating to the files and selecting them for the copy. By default, IncrediMail stores your data within your user directory and is found within the subsequent folders, counting on your operating system:
Special IncrediMail backup software to copy your data from IncrediMail. You’ll keep a replica of all of your IncrediMail information for safekeeping or restore afterward a special computer.
IncrediMail is useful for copying contacts, messages and email attachments, folders, email background ecards, animation, and much more in two ways to rely on the version of IncrediMail you are using.
How to Make an IncrediMail Backup
Follow these steps to make a backup copy of your IncrediMail files:
- Download IncrediBackup by choosing the press here link in Step 1 thereon page.
- Confirm IncrediMail is closed down. you’ll do that by right-clicking the orange icon on the Windows taskbar and clicking Exit.
- Open IncrediBackup and click on the Backup Account button.
- When asked to pick the account you’d wish to backup from the list below, choose the account you would like to be protected, then click Next.
- Pick where to save lots of the IncrediMail backup then click Next another time to right away start the backup.
- Once you see the Backup Complete! prompt, IncrediBackup is finished making the IncrediMail backup.
- You’ll verify this by locating the backup in whatever folder you chose in Step 5 – the backup is simply one file with the IBK file extension.
If you only got to copy your IncrediMail contacts to a CSV file, you’ll do this through the IncrediMail menu:
By opening IncrediMail, then open the File> Import and Export> Export Contacts option.
Choose a reputation for the IncrediMail contacts computer file then reserve it somewhere memorable so that it is easy to seek out later.
If you’re using an earlier version of IncrediMail, you ought to be ready to use the built-in backup tool instead:
- By opening IncrediMail, select navigate to File> Data and Transfer Settings> Transfer to the New Computer menu item
- Transfer to the New Computer menu item
- Choose Continue or OK, counting on your IncrediMail version.
- Pick where to save lots of the IncrediMail backup and pick a reputation for the backup.
- Click the Save button.
- Once IncrediMail finishes backup up all the files, you’ll close the panel.
How to Recover an IncrediMail Backup
A backup is not useful unless you’ll restore the first files and use them again.
If you’re using IncrediMail 2.0 or newer, you’ll restore the entire account that you simply protected using an equivalent IncrediBackup software described above. However, this time, use the Restore Account button at Step 3 instead then follow the on-screen steps.
You can also restore protected IncrediMail data employing a similar method to the opposite backup steps shown above. See the way to Restore IncrediMail Email and Other Data From a Backup if you would like help