A Links RE6700 range extender is often tons useful to spice up your existing Wifi signal through your building. You would like to perform Linksys RE6700 setup steps to form the foremost of your extender
In the event, if you Linksys RE6700 Wifi extender stops working suddenly, undergo the Linksys extender reset process to line your device back to factory default settings.
How to Reset Linksys RE6700 WiFi Extender?
To Reset Linksys, ensure to possess the following:
- Your Linksys Wifi range extender must be plugged into a working wall outlet
- Place your Linksys extender faraway from interference-creating and Bluetooth devices.
- The power LED on your Linksys RE6700 extender must be stable.
Once you’re certain with all the above-mentioned things, you’ll take the plunge to reset your Linksys Wifi range extender.
- Locate the reset hole on your Linksys Wifi range extender.
- Take a pin, fastener or any pointed object.
- Insert the pointed object within the Linksys extender reset hole
- Hold and release when the facility LED on your device starts blinking.
Congregations! Linksys Wifi range extender has been reset successfully.
Now, to form your Linksys extender ready to be used, you would like to line it up first. do not know the Linksys Wifi extender setup process? don’t be concerned as we are here to assist you. Just follow the Linksys setup steps given below and make your device able to spread the Wifi signal everywhere the house within a matter of minutes. Let’s start with the Linksys range extender setup process.
How to setup Linksys extender?
To setup Links extender, follow the steps given below carefully:
1. Supply Power to your extender
- Plug your Linksys Wifi range extender into a working wall outlet. confirm that the Linksys RE6700 extender is placed within the reach of your main router.
2. Check the facility LED
- Make sure that the facility LED on your Linksys extender is stable.
3. Make a Connection
- Using a coaxial cable, connect your main router to the Linksys Wifi extender.
4. Get Connected
- After establishing a successful connection between your router and Linksys extender, get connected to Linksys setup-xxx.
5. Use a tool
- First turn on your computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Access the Linksys Extebder Login page.
- Enter carefully within the browser’s address bar.
Welcome to RE6700 extender setup
On the Linksys RE6700 setup screen, click on the beginning setup button. Select the “As wireless range extender” option and click for the next step.
1. Get into your Wifi
Select your Wifi network, enter its password, and click on next.
2. Change the settings
Now, you’ll be prompted to configure the extended wireless network that your Linksys range extender is going to be broadcasting. Change the setting as per your liking and click on next.
3. Spot Finder Technology
The spot finder will indicate your RE6700’s location. This feature determines the WiFi signal strength between your Linksys range extender and therefore the main router. If the situation is simply right, click on next. On the off chance, if your range extender is just too far or too close, relocate it accordingly.
4. Create an admin password
To secure your Linksys RE6700 extender, you want to change the default login credentials. Create a robust and long password with a scarcity of dictionary words.
5. You are all done!
Click on save. That’s it’ you’ve got successfully configurated your Linksys RE6700 Wifi range extender