IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer also can be wont to migrate to other email clients which accepting the EML format. If you don’t want to use Microsoft Outlook you’ll use IncrediMail to Outlook Transfer tool to export IncrediMail messages to EML files for further import to the supported email client like OE Classic, Live Mail, Thunderbird, Mac Mail The Bat! then on. this text describes the way to export IncrediMail messages to EML files then import them into OE Classic.
Export IncrediMail messages to EML files
- Download and install this software in here
- Select the source folder if it had been not detected by the program (see the program Help for details).
- Click the Scan Folder button, then select menu Mode and enable Export to EML files option.
- Click Save EML button and choose the empty folder at your drive to save lots of them.
The program will export all folders and emails to the local disk drive.
Import IncrediMail messages to OE Classic
- First click Run OE Classic and choose File menu> Import
- Select option Multiple EML files (raw eml files from selected folders and subfolders) and press the next button.
- Click Browse… button and choose directory at your disk drive where EML files were previously saved
- Click the OK button.
- Click the next button and await the end of importing.
- Click the Finish button to close the wizard.
Wait for the top of conversion and check how IncrediMail emails and folder were imported into the OE Classic email client.