The Pogo game works fully within the browser and functions depending on the configuration of the user settings and the version of the internet browser as well as the java and flash versions installed therein. If any of those settings don’t work, the user would observe slow loading of games, pogo games not loading in the least or internet browser crashing. All other websites will keep up working properly, however, users will find problems with loading Pogo games only.
How to Troubleshoot Pogo Games not loading issue:
Users can follow these steps to resolve Pogo games not loading or Pogo games not working issue within a few of minutes.
- Every time the Pogo game doesn’t load or the Pogo game doesn’t work enough problems occur, the user must try to refresh the active windows screen by pressing the F5 function key on the keyboard or clicking the refresh icon using the mouse. Refresh browser windows forces the PC to delete cache memory and cargo the whole game once more to load the sport within the browser. This generally helps resolve the difficulty most frequently. If the Pogo games not loading issue or Pogo games not working don’t get resolved then it’s always recommended to users to reboot their computer which again helps the PC to flush out any bad memory address which could be causing issue associated with Pogo games not loading or Pogo not working
- Most of the time, it’s observed that the browser’s temp folder has not been deleted from the pc for quite while. These old temporary files may create the difficulty in loading the games within the browser as they load itself from the cache, hence it’s advised to wash temporary files and folders from the PC in Pogo games not loading related issues.
Clearing browser cache for Windows user:
- Press Windows Key +R on the keyboard to urge a dialogue box.
- Type %temp% inside the dialogue box and press okay to open Windows users temporary folder which contains all cache for internet browser also.
- Select all files folders and press SHIFT+Delete to permanently delete the cache.This action forces internet browsers to create their cave everywhere again.
Deleting cache from the PC helps resolve the Pogo games not loading relates issues mostly. However, there ate times it also fails to resolve this issue. In such cases, you’ll attempt to check Pogo games not loading issues on other internet browsers. It helps the plugins required by the web site like flash player and java Runtime to load from very scratch which helps the browser to load the games within the memory. If this click fails, then the matter points to a corrupt java plugin.
Troubleshooting Java in Pogo games
1. The primary thing we should always do is to update Java with the newest version. And if this does not help, we’d got to begin java from the PC and install it back.
2. Remove old Java from the PC by below mentioned steps
- First press “Windows key + R,” the function is to open the Run dialog box. Now, write “appwiz.cpl” in the panel.
- Remove the old version of Java from the installed program list by uninstalling it.
- Then download the newest version of Java from its official website “https://www.java.com/en/”.
- Install the downloaded software and restart the browser.
Troubleshooting Flash Player
- After repairing or reinstalling java, if the matter Pogo games, not loading persists, try repairing flash player. Pogo games use flash players to offer more user interactive features within the sport.
- If a Pogo game that isn’t loading displays a flash player error, then try activating it from the pop-up message.
- If enabling of flash player are unsuccessful, uninstall flash player else downloads new again after uninstalling it from the uninstaller given below.
If download and installation of flash are unsuccessful, uninstall flash player then try your download again after the player and install it.
For Windows computer
- Download the installer for flash player.
- Quit all browsers or other programs that use flash.
- Run the uninstaller to make sure complete uninstallation of flash player from the pc.
For MAC computer
- Click on Apple logo on the highest right corner of the screen and choose “About this Mac”
- Look for your Mac OS version from the message box.
- Download the acceptable flash player uninstaller version for your Mac
After Flash Player installation and Reinstallation, enable flash player within the internet browser to see the games again. The should help resolve the Pogo games not loading.
Sometimes the PC fails to load the games thanks to the computer’s screen resolution also , therefore, changing screen resolution also works most of the time. The recommended screen resolution for the brand Pogo games is 1024×764. By setting this screen resolution, users will never face Pogo not loading quite problems.