In this tutorial “help with user account control in windows 10“, I am going to show you, how to turn off user account control (UAC) on Windows 10. So in order to do that, you have to follow steps:
- Go to Windows Start button and right click there and click on control panel
- After that you need to click on system and security
- Click on change user account control settings
- In this steps you can see “choose when to be notified about changes to your computer” and here you have
- Again you can choose any of it think
- the top level : always notify then you can read “application try to install software or make changes to my computer” and “I make changes to windows settings”
- you can select level two : notify me only when apps try to make changes to my computer this is the default one
- you can select level three : notify me only when applications try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop) or Do not notify me when i make changes to windows settings.
- you can select level four / lowest : Never notify me when applications try to install / make changes. and do not notify me when i make changes windows settings.
And after that you need to click on OK button. You see “do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC ?”. click “yes” and then close the window.
So in this way you can turn off user account control or understand very easily so, hope this tutorial “help with user account control in windows 10” helps you.
- Setup and Use Proxy server in Windows 10
- [solved] This App Is Preventing Shutdown Windows 10
- thumbnail not showing in windows 10
- how to sync my settings in windows 10?
- video playback settings in windows 10
- display requirements for hdr video in windows 10
- This The Simple Way to Check Windows 10 Version
- How To Use Connect On Windows 10
- How To Sync Mail In Windows 10
- Change Save Location for Game DVR on windows 10 pc