Termux for windows 10 is an application that has an independent system with no root or special settings needed. The base system can be installed automatically and there is also an additional data package using the APT manager. Termux is also one of the compatible applications to be installed on Android or Windows 10. If you are interested in programming languages or IT-related devices, then it’s better to use this application.
How to download Termux for Windows 10
Actually the way to download the Termux for windows 10 application can be done easily and quickly, provided you have a fast and anti-slow internet connection. Here are the steps you can follow to be able to install the application.
- The first step you have to do is download the Bluestacks program.
- After the Bluestacks download process is complete, immediately install it by double-clicking then ‘Accept’ all the conditions.
- Next, open the application then select Play Store.
- Through the Play Store you can download Termux.
- Then click the setup twice, then wait for the process to run. If so, accept all applicable conditions by checking the box image, then select ‘Accept’.
- After that, look at the Termux application icon on the Bluestack home page.
- Then click the icon twice so that it can appear in your windows.
How to Use The Termux For Windows 10
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Edit files with nano and vim.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git and subversion.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
Termux for windows 10 screenshots
Inevitably possible for you, termux is an application that is quite difficult to run. However, if you have used it often, you will easily run this one application. If you still feel confused, here is how to use termux for windows 10 that is easy and practical.
- Open the Termux application that has been installed.
- Understand the basic commands that exist in the application, such as:
- Pkg search to search for packages
- Pkg install to install packages
- Pkg upgrade to update packages
- Pkg helps to display additional commands
After understanding the basic commands, then there are additional commands such as install, install list, and re-install packages. All of these commands are very useful for running selected packages.
For example, if you want to upgrade one application, then just enter the name of the application. Also applies if you want to install or uninstall a package, then just enter the name of the application.
Then, then after writing the name of the application you want to process, you can run the command by typing the word ‘Yes’ then click enter.
How to download and use Termux for Windows 10 is actually quite easy if you want to patiently follow the various steps. Many professional IT users use this application, but sometimes because of its many uses, many people use this application to hack into accounts or devices belonging to others.