How To Use Connect On Windows 10 Problem Solved :
In this article, I will show you how to use connect on windows 10. The new platform of windows company is windows 10. This new Windows 10 has many differences with the old platform such as windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 7 and windows XP. Maybe, there are some people confused to run the Windows 10 because of the differences. In this new windows 10 the place of programs is different because of default of windows 10 and sometime hard to find the programs in it.
- Setup and Use Proxy server in Windows 10
- [solved] This App Is Preventing Shutdown Windows 10
- thumbnail not showing in windows 10
- how to sync my settings in windows 10?
- video playback settings in windows 10
- display requirements for hdr video in windows 10
- help with user account control in windows 10
- This The Simple Way to Check Windows 10 Version
- How To Sync Mail In Windows 10
- Change Save Location for Game DVR on windows 10 pc
Since windows 10 launched in July 2015, Windows 10 has offered the ability to mirror your screen to any dongle or device such as TV, Blu-ray player and etc. In addition, that’s compatible with popular Miracast standard. However, with August 2016 Anniversary Update, Microsoft’s operating system now let your computer become the wireless display, receiving the Miracast signals from a phone, tablet, Windows 10 computer and etc.
As cool as display mirroring feature is, there are a few caveats in windows 10. While modern devices with Wi-Fi have ability to send out a Miracast signal, compatibility is spotty at best. Some people’s devices as my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phone could not project to any Windows 10 computer I tried. And, even if you success to connect, sometimes you have to try to connenct it again in three or four times before the process works. So please be patient.
Here is the steps how to use connect on windows 10 into a Miracast-capable wireless display:
- First, open the action center. It’s represented by the speech bubble icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- And then click Connect.
- After that click Projecting to this PC.
- A settings window show up.
- Now, choose “Available Everywhere” or you can also choose “Available everywhere on secure networks” from the top pulldown menu.
- Then select “First time only” or “Every time” under “Ask to project to this PC.” For safety, I remomend you to choose first time only and put an PIN on it.
- Click Yes on Windows 10 alerts when another device wants to project to your computer.
Another step to connect your windows 10 to android devices
Here’s how to broadcast your windows 10 screen from the sending device. Android devices have different wireless display menus, but you can try this steps.
- Open the action center on your windows 10.
- Click Connect. A list of available receiving devices appears and your other computer should be on.
- Select the receiving device. Here you may have to wait a minute or longer for the devices to pair on it. It may also fail so be patient.
- Toggle “Allow input” to on if you want to let the receiving device ti control your computer with it’s keyboard and mouse.
- Click “Change projection mode” .
- Select “Extend” from the menu that shows.
- Click Disconnect when you want to terminate the connection.
The steps above explain how to use connect on windows 10 with the other devices or windows 10 computer.