With iCloud for Windows 10, you’ll have your photos, videos, mail, calendar, files, and other important information on the go and on your Windows PC.
Get everything you love, on every device you use
When you download and set up iCloud on your Windows PC, your photos, videos, mail, files, and bookmarks are accessible on all of your devices. If you need help, you can find solutions to common issues or learn more about iCloud for Windows 10.
One convenient home for all of your photos
Use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC to download all of the photos and videos from iCloud to your computer, or upload your Windows Pictures library to iCloud. And when you turn on iCloud Photo Sharing, you can share your captured memories with just the people you choose.
Get started with iCloud Photo Library:
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Next to Photos, click Options.
- Select iCloud Photo Library.
- Click Done, then click Apply.
You can manage and delete your photos and videos from the Photos app of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, and on iCloud.com.
DOWNLOAD ICLOUD FOR WINDOWS 10 :
- Setup and Use Proxy server in Windows 10
- [solved] This App Is Preventing Shutdown Windows 10
- thumbnail not showing in windows 10
- how to sync my settings in windows 10?
- video playback settings in windows 10
- display requirements for hdr video in windows 10
- help with user account control in windows 10
- This The Simple Way to Check Windows 10 Version
- How To Use Connect On Windows 10
- How To Sync Mail In Windows 10